The New Democrat Coalition is committed to modernizing our infrastructure, combatting climate change, and creating jobs. The NDC has been working to advance policies as part of our 100 Day Agenda to update our transportation infrastructure, create quality jobs, develop more affordable housing, and close the digital divide. The NDC’s Infrastructure Task Force will work to:
- Repair and modernize our transportation infrastructure, schools, housing. broadband, and more
- Establish a national infrastructure bank, replenish trust funds, and expand financing mechanisms
- Promote affordable housing development and address housing insecurity
- Encourage better planning and zoning policies, and encourage transit-oriented housing development
Co-Chairs: Reps. Carolyn Bourdeaux and Norma Torres
- Note: Full Task Force Membership to be announced.