Lead Global Climate Action
Lead the international community in confronting climate change and the risks it poses to the health and safety of our planet
- Problem: Climate change is an existential threat to the health, national security, economic prosperity, and future of our people and planet. The longer we wait to act, the more dramatic the environmental, economic, and social costs of climate change become.
- Solution: The United States must be a responsible part of the international community and should act as a global leader by advancing climate solutions that strengthen our economy and national security while urging other nations to act.
- Take global action by reengaging with the international community and rejoining multilateral efforts to combat climate change
- Reclaim U.S. leadership of climate solutions by developing next-generation technologies and securing energy independence
- Address the national security threats of climate change to U.S. military installations and operations, and in unstable regions around the world